wanted

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doc, if you are struggling and maybe shooting in your garden, PM me and I will try to get a trigger in the post for you to borrow,  until you are sorted.

Doc, if you are struggling and maybe shooting in your garden, PM me and I will try to get a trigger in the post for you to borrow,  until you are sorted.
very kind  but I'm in no rush , nowhere to shoot  just sorting trigger blade to what I like in preparation for grounds to re open ,  we are in uncharted water  hope we are all well and ready  to shoot  as normal ,  whenever that may be !  

Bamfords due to open tomorrow and I am hoping to be there. I will ask if they have triggers but I feel they do. 2 people I have sent there have been sorted. They BOTH had the wide milled surface trigger and it was causing cuts to their fingers  !   If you PM  me with a mobile and they have what you want I will get it and post to you. I think they are around £15.  Is it the wide SMOOTH trigger you want   ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bamfords due to open tomorrow and I am hoping to be there. I will ask if they have triggers but I feel they do. 2 people I have sent there have been sorted. They BOTH had the wide milled surface trigger and it was causing cuts to their fingers  !   If you PM  me with a mobile and they have what you want I will get it and post to you. I think they are around £15.  Is it the wide SMOOTH trigger you want   ?
Absolutely, sorted me for £15 posted and came in a couple of days. My fingers been 100% better since and dare I say it, my shooting has improved.

They only had the gold trigger but a bit of brasso soon sorted that and it now looks like the original. 

Thank you for your advice, it was spot on.

Last edited by a moderator:
They only had the gold trigger but a bit of brasso soon sorted that and it now looks like the original. 
While I commend the spirit of "fix it if it isn't to your liking" , I would have liked to have seen the opposite result: Gold-plating the rest of the gun to match the trigger 😁

Latest posts

Back