Browning Ejector screw jammed

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeordieTrapper

I tried to remove ejectors on a Browning B725, one side retaining screw is stuck, any ideas to release and where can I buy a new one? Thanks

spray a bit of WD40 on it and have a go, a new one little use if you cannot get the old one out?

Plus gas in one of the best release fluids. Have you tried putting a lot of weight on the screw driver and using something to get more leverage?

I would try the releasing fluids BEFORE applying any heat. Spray the screw area and leave the barrels laying on their side on newspaper overnight. Lock the remainder of the gun away. Before trying to turn the screw, tap the screwdriver handle smartly with a small hammer. Keeping directly over the screwdriver try turning it. I use screwdrivers that have a flat area just below the handle. Keeping a downward pressure, I then turn the screwdriver with an adjustable spanner on the flat section. If you use a second person to do that, it is easier. If you are not really happy to do that, take it to a gunsmith.

Latest posts

Back