02/09/12 100 ESP Reg Greenfields

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hamster

Greenfields of Canterbury are holding their first 100 reg, I can promise you'll get good birds and that it'll be worth the effort to come this far down :) .

£33 entry - £28 for members :cool: so good value.

I only live minutes from the ground and if Matt/Fuzz/Clever/Solo Ed etc, and Co can car share we could catch the Spa Belgian Grand Prix start at 2.00 pm at mine for drinks and a slap up meal if anyone fancies it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hamid, thats a lovely offer mate.

I was only looking at the Calender last night and could not see anything at all on for 2nd September round here either. Could be on for that.

Will see nearer the time whats in the way, if anything..

Cheers,

CSC3

Best put up a marquee for lunch Hammy. Love to be there when you tell the Mrs that half a dozen hairy arsed shooters are coming for lunch. :D :eek:

I would love to - but I'm otherwise engaged at the British Open. What a lovely kind offer though Hamster, I'd definitely be in for that given the pics of food you previously posted!

Ed I heard your arse looks like a bullet hole in Chubaka!

Top man :D Have to remind me closer to the time, as half the time I cant remember what I'm doing in 10 mins let alone a month or so :.:

That's weird...I was just next door to there yesterday! I have only been once and that was years ago...what is the ground like and how are the birds there...err...and the clays!

Gaz.

Hamid,

That's an incredibly kind and gentlemanly offer!! :)

I would love to come down but now understand your pain, it's a 200+ mile round trip for me, if anyone else from the M4 J6-89 area is going I would love to grab a lift.

Even if I don't make it hope you all have a fantastic time :)

Cheers,

Jon.

Well people the shoot is on this Sunday, :) unfortunately one or two have dropped out but please let me know if you're still on and we'll make arrangements. If not then no matter as Greenfields have decided to put on regular 100 reg shoots on first Sunday every month for the forseeable future :cool: .

I would be more than happy to cater for another one of your combined choosing. :)

Im going to be mincing my way round the British mate but will definately pop out of my winter hibernation to have a round with you.

Same here - at the British - but will definitely arrange to do this over the winter - such a lovely offer.

Hammy Sorry going to have to drop out also. My circs have changed and I have the kids on that Sunday.

Thank you very much though.

Back