Beretta Shotgun Ejector Removal Tool

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schmokinn

Beretta Shotgun Ejector Removal Tool £19.95 posted

i have a quantity

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are pretty cool!  A bit pricey perhaps but if one were inclined how are they obtained?  Not that I'm ripping the ejectors outta the 682 all that often.

never mind - I found it

so where do these things come from - as in produced?

Nothing like an ejector peeling your nail back followed by a nice dose of cleaning fluid to enhance the vocabulary ...

I’ve never had any problems taking the ejectors out of my Berettas, but then I’ve got hands of a manual worker, suppose you could need something if you’ve got soft office boy hands 😂😂

Those are pretty cool!  A bit pricey perhaps but if one were inclined how are they obtained?  Not that I'm ripping the ejectors outta the 682 all that often.

never mind - I found it

so where do these things come from - as in produced?
I have imported some.price includes postage in uk

I’ve never had any problems taking the ejectors out of my Berettas, but then I’ve got hands of a manual worker, suppose you could need something if you’ve got soft office boy hands 😂😂
Apparently some people have,don't own one so not personal experience.

You seem to have the only ones in the free world.  I suspect that there would be a market of sorts in the US tho the $25 price does seem a bit much for what they are.  Not that people would not pay the price but more volume at less $ might be more profitable.  Difficult to forecast that

You seem to have the only ones in the free world.  I suspect that there would be a market of sorts in the US tho the $25 price does seem a bit much for what they are.  Not that people would not pay the price but more volume at less $ might be more profitable.  Difficult to forecast that
I’ve seen them elsewhere at 28 gbp so 20gbp is a fair price..

From the photo they look like they’re 3D printed by the FDM process (Fused Deposition Modeling)

If they were made by SLS (Selective Laser Sintering, the economies of scale could be favourable

Me neither, had ejectors out hundreds of times with no problems apart from two occasions when i lost a spring or a pin, note to self, always cover with a cloth 🤔

A shooting buddy keeps nicking his fingers on his Beretta's ejectors when shooting even, so I'd reckon he could do with these for removal and cleaning. I've offered to have 'em out and hone the sharpest edges down, but he's particular about his gun (despite it drawing blood). Where do I direct him if he'd want a pair? He's not on here. 

I’ve always thought Beretta needed a lesson about de-burring their ejectors. Pointless sharp edges that you don’t find on other decent guns. I certainly cut myself early days and it is a knack not to.

I don't recall ever having a better quality gun that did not require some judicious light stone work to render a bit more user friendly.  Not enough to see but certainly enough to feel the difference.  Corners and edges that are WTF were they thinking?   :hmm:

I think the edges have to be or end up "sharp" because they are either interacting with the breach (where they need to be very tight) or are worn sharp through movement.

Hamster ,

You really know how to upset me ! 😄😄😄

Nothing wrong with Miroku at all.

Hamster ,

You really know how to upset me ! 😄😄😄

Nothing wrong with Miroku at all.
There were a couple of reasons why early on I decided against Miroku as my go to gun, they couldn’t be relied on where barrel rust was concerned, the action was a tad too deep, the metal/wood edges were generally too sharp and I’ve even cut myself once or twice. 

Latest posts

Back