Who's where this Sunday?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

optima

i know it,s only tuesday but who,s where this weekend,toss up for us between wylye and weston wood,prob do wylye as it,s 45 mins closer,and i do llke the wylye breakie,

I'm really hoping Allerton Bywater is open again after the floods, it's only on every fortnight and has been closed the past 2 dates, if it is I'll be there.

Cheers,

Tom

looking forward to meeting up with the shootclay squad for my first visit to Four Counties

I'll be on a beach/pier/rocks catching fish in Cornwall- far better than shooting!

I will be thinking .....'can I really be bothered' as there is nothing on that I fancy.......possibly trap somewhere..........or not!

Umm.......can't find any link to Weston Wood web site - can someone give me directions please? :huh: ;)

Just off Junction 9 of the M40 - head south about a half mile, take the first exit and turn almost immediately left (follow the Clay Shoot signs)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope this one works s there is no postcode that works well for 4C's (checked - yes it does! I am awesome):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back