European FITASC Sporting postponed

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been moved due to coronavirus Sian lots having to try to sort out the flights and hotels they've already booked for May dates but all those who've entered have had their entries automatically moved to new dates according to FITASC site 

It's been moved due to coronavirus Sian lots having to try to sort out the flights and hotels they've already booked for May dates but all those who've entered have had their entries automatically moved to new dates according to FITASC site 
Yes but isn’t it the same weekend now as Home Internationals or whatever’s called? 

Your right home internationals are in September but I'm not sure of the dates of the sporting but  

Home international FITASC is 26th sept so yes there is a clash if those in home international teams also have GB team places 

Last edited by a moderator:
Your right home internationals are in September but I'm not sure of the dates of the sporting but  

Home international FITASC is 26th sept so yes there is a clash if those in home international teams also have GB team places 
That’s what I thought.  Also a bit of a nuisance for those that want to attend both.  

Back