Perazzi MXS.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

westley

Does anyone have experience, good or bad on Perazzi MXS please. Looking at second hand one and a bit wary due to previously having 2000s and not getting on with that. I know L.P. has tested one and commented about short fingers not being able to reach trigger. I too have 'Elton John ' fingers so maybe not the gun for me. I looked at the Blaser F3 and that would need some stock work to suit me. I currently shoot a 725 'black' and a Beretta 303 auto. The 725 has been shortened and the camels hump palm swell reduced.

Brilliant gun, don’t take notice about “E J fingers “ my hand isn’t exactly big either and I have no problem 

try one and make up your own mind.

Had one for 3 years,not one single issue.

i have found that people who have them love them but snobs poo poo them as not being as good quality,not the real thing...absolute testicles.

Only got rid as i was offered a very generous trade in and great price from a Yorkshireman no less!

if you like it buy it you won't go wrong.

There's a. Guy who uses one with very good effect at my local ground. He shoots with some of the best in the area. Bold statement I know but as far as I can fathom all models of P guns are the match of anything else out there. 

I handled one a few weeks ago and i dont see what all the fuss is about  it had a wooden end and a dangerous end and some stuff in between that i dont take any notice of anyway....everyone should just shoot a cheapo pump action couple hundred quid job done love it 🤣

I handled one a few weeks ago and i dont see what all the fuss is about  it had a wooden end and a dangerous end and some stuff in between that i dont take any notice of anyway....everyone should just shoot a cheapo pump action couple hundred quid job done love it 🤣
Everyone should just shoot a cheapo pump action couple hundred quid job done love it 🤣

Presumably for DTL.

Sending IPS a PM as it obvious his account has been  hacked. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: ips
I do, a £100,  301 to be precise. Anyway I dare not use a 'pump', I have already had 2 eye operations so,  "99 times, change hands, don't care if I do go blind "  is NOT an option,

A chap I know bought one made to measure and it seemed to be a fine gun, the only thing I really dislike about them is the gaudy writing on the action. 

Yeah me too Hamster - that big embossed MXS effort on the action looks very un-Perazzi, I note that they saw the error of their ways and the later models have gone back to subtle.

Yes, the Jury is still out on that finish. Having said that I have only seen ' pics '  of the gun and not handled it yet. I doubt that I will see the action, especially if I can get one of the 6" long red things stuck on the front end   !    😎

Latest posts

Back