Jet hall sporting clays

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRINITY

This seems to be a new shooting ground that's recently appeared on cpsa registered list. Its doncaster /goole region. 

They are advertising registered shoots for the sporting disciplines. Has anyone been ,if so what's it like.

Thanks

Its the Long Brothers formerly of Junction 3 and  have been putting on shoots at Park Lodge,  its a new venue for them and kicks off with  100 reg ESP 29/3. They put on a good do, not afraid to throw a target  but fair with it.

Rupert,

Thanks for that, we have discussed things regarding registered shooting on another thread. This could be another good venue for us west Yorkshire men.

Let's hope they make a go of it, more grounds and choice the merrier I say

They put on some very good shoots at Park Lodge for a while, some good traditional fitasc shoots as well. But there was some form of disagreement with the management and had to look for a ground elsewhere. Really nice blokes that put on a great shoot, Park Lodge were silly to let them go in my opinion.

I don't know anything about competitions at Park Lodge, but as a venue its excellent. Although expensive it's rare to get a no bird, stands are accessible and well thought out. Facilities excellent and the staff very friendly. I occasionally shoot there mid week.

In other news, EJ Churchill have taken over Warren Gill and a clay mate is being installed.

Edited, I didn't know where it was, thought it was Humberside, realised its Ripon, Yorkshire.

Just ignore me, most folk do.🥴

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back