Side by sides

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

Bebo

Didnt want to hijack the other post so started a new one 😁 lets hear from folk who use a "proper" gun. Here is mine being modelled by Mrs ips 😁 

Pic wont upload for some reason will try again later

Last edited by a moderator:
I use a fabarm beta lux 3 1/2" super magnum 30" barrels single trigger wildfowling gun,mostly for simulated game days quite a lump at 7 1/2 pounds, a o/u with the barrels round the right way 😉

Reactions: ips
This is the one that I was looking at.  It's in at Chris Potters at the moment:

21282.jpg

I bought a "proper gun" for vermin shooting, it's a Spanish 20 bore - no frills but a pleasure to use on vermin days, the main advantages are that it's lightweight and so is the ammo. I have tried it on clays, just for fun, and didn't do too badly.

One of mine, and also one of its last time out.

20200225_120441.jpg

20200225_120450.jpg

20200225_120122.jpg

oooo, I've always wanted a Triumph Herald convertible.  Maybe I need to wait until I retire.
Don't wait till you retire, do it now. You never know what's round the corner. I had a series land rover which I built from chassis up for my retirement. I had a stroke and now don't have the strength to drive it. Had to sell it. Broke my heart,  I actually cried when it went. Now if I want something I do it and sod tomorrow. 

Don't wait till you retire, do it now. You never know what's round the corner. I had a series land rover which I built from chassis up for my retirement. I had a stroke and now don't have the strength to drive it. Had to sell it. Broke my heart,  I actually cried when it went. Now if I want something I do it and sod tomorrow. 
Husband had a heart attack nearly four years ago, stent sorted it out, but it focuses the mind a bit.  I've never had a convertible, so I bought a Peugeot 207cc last year as a second car.  Bit more practical than the Herald for modern driving and I loved using it last summer / autumn.  We also stopped prevaricating about getting a motorhome, bought a perfect one for the two of us and spent half a dozen weekends last autumn away in it shooting and fishing.  Can't wait for the spring and the Panda 4x4 to go back into the garage and the 207cc to come out instead. I've  already started planning the long weekends away around grounds that do Registered comps on Thursdays and Fridays.  Hoping from late April to get a couple of trips a month in.

I had a triumph spitfire about 20yrs ago it was a bag of cack, save your money re the herald. My mrs has a very sexy fiat500 convertible, you be better with summat like you have imo

Husband had a heart attack nearly four years ago, stent sorted it out, but it focuses the mind a bit.  I've never had a convertible, so I bought a Peugeot 207cc last year as a second car.  Bit more practical than the Herald for modern driving and I loved using it last summer / autumn.  We also stopped prevaricating about getting a motorhome, bought a perfect one for the two of us and spent half a dozen weekends last autumn away in it shooting and fishing.  Can't wait for the spring and the Panda 4x4 to go back into the garage and the 207cc to come out instead. I've  already started planning the long weekends away around grounds that do Registered comps on Thursdays and Fridays.  Hoping from late April to get a couple of trips a month in.
We have a caravan, my wife is disabled. We do the same, look for fishing/shooting and book around that. Several booked already this year. I don't shoot competitively so I think it gives more options.

We spend a lot of time in Norfolk and Lincolnshire because its flat🙄

We have a caravan, my wife is disabled. We do the same, look for fishing/shooting and book around that. Several booked already this year. I don't shoot competitively so I think it gives more options.

We spend a lot of time in Norfolk and Lincolnshire because its flat🙄
Favourite site at the moment is just outside Market Harborough (Northants / Leicestershire border).  Suits us for doing the Atkin Grant and Lang Friday comp on the way up and you can pitch up right next to one of the fishing lakes, which makes my husband happy.  Kibworth is 15 minutes up the road for practice as well.

Check out my small caravan site on fb.

"Two oaks certificated site"

If your ever oop north call in 👍
I don't do Fb, but if it's on the Caravan club site I'll look it up.

Thanks.

Ps, are there any pigeons in the two oaks?😉🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: ips
I don't do Fb, but if it's on the Caravan club site I'll look it up.

Thanks.

Ps, are there any pigeons in the two oaks?😉🤣🤣
Its camping and caravan club mate. Its also listed on uk campsite

Yes lots of pigeon bring an air rifle 😁👍

Back