For sale: Beretta 694 (adj.) as new

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antse7en

Bought a 32” 694 adj few weeks ago spur of the moment, shot a couple boxes and decided (you can argue prematurely) that I just much prefer my MK38! 

Oops.

3k mark. Some extras I bought. PM for further info. 

Guntrader ad - https://tinyurl.com/yx5tun8e

Bought a 32” 694 adj few weeks ago spur of the moment, shot a couple boxes and decided (you can argue prematurely) that I just much prefer my MK38! 

Oops.

3k mark. Some extras I bought. PM for further info. 

Guntrader ad - https://tinyurl.com/yx5tun8e
It happens have made same mistake myself on numerous occasions

I’m 100% confident it will happen again in my case bud 😂 
Oh it will 🤪

Its the search for the holy grail ny friend.... problem is it doesnt exist. Find a gun that fits and suits you and stick with it forgoing all others. Beware the man or woman with only one gun goes the saying 🤔

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh it will 🤪

Its the search for the holy grail ny friend.... problem is it doesnt exist. Find a gun that fits and suits you and stick with it forgoing all others. Beware the man with only one gun goes the saying 🤔
How about the woman with just one gun? Finally got around to putting my DT10 up for sale. Adolf is the only gun in my life..... although I've seen an English single trigger sxs for sale that is making my fingers itchy.

How about the woman with just one gun? Finally got around to putting my DT10 up for sale. Adolf is the only gun in my life..... although I've seen an English single trigger sxs for sale that is making my fingers itchy.
Sorry ma'am your absolutely correct, bad grammar on my part 👍

English single trigger SxS, um thats unusual what make is it out of curiosity ?? Anyway you should really go double trigger there is nó need to be scared you soon get used to it, in fact i can swap between single and double without any thought 👍

EDIT

Original post edited for inclusion of the word "woman" 👍

English single trigger SxS, um thats unusual what make is it out of curiosity ?? Anyway you should really go double trigger there is nó need to be scared you soon get used to it, in fact i can swap between single and double without any thought 👍

EDIT

There was no need to change your post, I was just asking if I was scary!

Scotcher and Son. It would be for clays, as I don't shoot game. Just fancied having a play about and maybe doing a few sxs comps.

Oh it will 🤪

Its the search for the holy grail ny friend.... problem is it doesnt exist. Find a gun that fits and suits you and stick with it forgoing all others. Beware the man or woman with only one gun goes the saying 🤔
Quite right! 

I’ll be sticking with my Trap MK38 - though will be giving her a little TLC.

Was saying to Will earlier,  plan is off to Philip Webster, make her look pretty with a satin oil strip and refinish (no more varnish!), get the trigger pull weight sorted and have it serviced whilst there. 

Job done! 

(then have a week away somewhere hot courtesy of the Beretta 😂)

Reactions: ips
There was no need to change your post, I was just asking if I was scary!

Scotcher and Son. It would be for clays, as I don't shoot game. Just fancied having a play about and maybe doing a few sxs comps.
No, my post should have included women and now it does. 👍

Not heard of the make, if your on FB there is a good group called SxS owners group (i am on it 👍) some very knowledgeable folk on there. There is something very special about shooting a SxS it's just different and traditional 👍

Quite right! 

I’ll be sticking with my Trap MK38 - though will be giving her a little TLC.

Was saying to Will earlier,  plan is off to Philip Webster, make her look pretty with a satin oil strip and refinish (no more varnish!), get the trigger pull weight sorted and have it serviced whilst there. 

Job done! 

(then have a week away somewhere hot courtesy of the Beretta 😂)
Good plan 👍

As an aside i was talking to my old pal john stafford the other day and we were having a laugh at the amount of wins he had with his miroku despite it being held together with a 6" nail 🤣🤣

EDIT

Single trigger English guns are NOT a rarity......................................RELIABLE single trigger English guns,  certainly are    !    At least with double triggers, you still have 1 working barrel if the other should pack up. 

Single trigger English guns are NOT a rarity......................................RELIABLE single trigger English guns,  certainly are    !    At least with double triggers, you still have 1 working barrel if the other should pack up. 
Never seen an english single trig myself 

Latest posts

Back