£150 1st every Class for 100 Reg sporting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

Yep - you heard it here first! Starting on Sunday 16th Oct with Weston Wood, we will be paying out £150 1st in every class, cash down the ranks on sporting shoots.Top Lady, Junior and Veteran will also receive a free entry to a sporting shoot. Entries on this shoot are 10am to 2pm. Hope you can come!  /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif Please note:  As this is England and we can have 4 seasons in one day, we have to add the caveat that if entries are less than 100 reg entries on any one shoot day the prize fund will simply be 'pay out what is paid in' with £150 HG as we aren't too fond of committing commercial suicide!   The only time in the last 4 years we have been below this level, at either ground, has been very bad weather days or not listed in fixtures.  

Get my name on the envelope! You do have an 'f' class right?

I'll plan on visiting Weston wood for the first time on this weekend then! See you then steve!

Real payouts!!! Ask yourselves the question ...why can steve payout properly on all his shoots and the others can't!!!!! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

A very good question Glen!At a recent shoot avertising £30,000 payout I shot 'out of my skin' and came 3rd in A class. It took about two weeks of trying after the event to find out what I had won let alone receive anything. Despite asking for a list of what prizes were given to whom, no such list seems to have been published.Not that I win anything very often but it would seem that some grounds need to clean their act up re. prizes.It's great to see that Weston Wood/ Westfield do not come into this category.

Latest posts

Back