The ShootClay Directory

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
Team ShootClay - I need your help... I am doing a massive update to one of the most used pages on the site - the Shooting Ground directory - which I shamelessly scraped off the internet in the first few weeks of ShootClay.I've managed to find a huge amount of websites and email addresses for the grounds, but I'm looking for post codes and contact details for about 70 of the 240 grounds I have included. I have grabbed tons of info from the CPSA site - but that is surprisingly out of date.Can I ask you to look in your email address lists, address books, bookmarks, phones and bits of papers you have lying around your desks - and send me any info that you have?Also - if you know any shoots that are missing - then I'd love those details as well - the 140 ish members here are the eyes and ears of ShootClay. Don't forget - it is free to list sites in the directory.You can enter the details here : http://shootclay.co.uk/directo.....y-include/The reason I am looking for postcodes is that I am going to plot all of the grounds on a map - and build a much better directory. So you have a chance to help me with something really useful for the shooting community.

Last week, I threw in the recycling a ground directory that cam free with Clay Shooting! See if you can get one. Cheers,CSC3

Hi Matt, Might be worth contacting the CPSA Regional Secretaries - they should have up to date lists of all registered/affiliated grounds in the region. Hope that helps /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif Julia

Good idea Julia - I'll get onto that, I have their email addresses...

Latest posts

Back