525 sl

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor Lecter

any one know if browning do a beavertail for end   for the 525 laminate ! ?      alternatively anyone have the skillset to change my tulip to a London  type for end  , bearing in mind its laminate ?   

Last edited by a moderator:
any one know if browning do a beavertail for end   for the 525 laminate ! ?      alternatively anyone have the skillset to change my tulip to a London  type for end  , bearing in mind its laminate ?   
Where are you  ? (please do not say HERE, we are not playing hide and seek)  I had my 725 stock reworked by a guy in Oswaldtwistle and he did a great job. Just wish he would move to Bolton though.............................I can spell that  !

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you bought your old gun back?
no     the mrs would  slap me !  :wink:     a 32"  mmmmmm

Where are you  ? (please do not say HERE, we are not playing hide and seek)  I had my 725 stock reworked by a guy in Oswaldtwistle and he did a great job. Just wish he would move to Bolton though.............................I can spell that  !
grantham lincs

I wonder if the laminate forend could be fettled ?    I wonder how it would pan out finish wise  ?  not sure if its a varnish or lacquer  finish   tricky one !!
The guy that had in mind makes a lot of airgun stocks and I am sure some are laminated finish. I will PM his details, he may be able to answer your questions.

Latest posts

Back