PFS Stock fitting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mulligan

I am thinking of purchasing a pfs stock but can't find out if the browning/miroku generic grip will fit my Browning Xs. 

I have contacted Alan Rhone and he doesn't know for sure as it's not named in the list he has. 

Does anyone have one of these fitted to an xs? 

I am thinking of purchasing a pfs stock but can't find out if the browning/miroku generic grip will fit my Browning Xs. 

I have contacted Alan Rhone and he doesn't know for sure as it's not named in the list he has. 

There are to my knowledge only 3 variations of action on the Miroku built  Browning action guns  . The  Synergy , the 725 , and the rest . The XS is one of the rest  in the line up of 325/425/ 525  / Miroku 38 /60/70  etc . 

It will,had one on an ultra xs😁 for about 2 weeks...didn't like it at all.

Thanks for that gents

Schmokinn what was it you did not like about it ? 

Amount of movement and it didnt feel substantial bit flexi though admittedly i didnt have the aditional bracing bar that you can purchase as an extra.

Grip didn't really suit me. 

Also its bloody ugly😁

Can I ask why you’re looking at the PFS and not one of the European ones ( Ergosign, TSK,Futur K6, or Puma?). I’m looking at one for my Miroku my self and curios on why you opted for PFS?

Lars

Can I ask why you’re looking at the PFS and not one of the European ones ( Ergosign, TSK,Futur K6, or Puma?). I’m looking at one for my Miroku my self and curios on why you opted for PFS?

Lars
Mainly because I saw a used one for sale at a reasonable price and also know a couple of people who use them and speak well of them. 

I want to try one first to see if recoil reduction is all its claimed to be

Ah ok. I dropped the idea. And bought a new gun instead.  😂

Lars

Latest posts

Back