Beretta world sporting championships

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm there Sunday... Hope the weather is kind but not as hot as last year! :)

Saturday for me as well - I'll fire up a new thread to cover scores etc from Thursday.

Saturday for me, borrowing my wife's gun, so a toddle down to Bisley on Tuesday evening will be called for.

sunday.

never ceases to amaze how many die hard , i'll never shoot anything else in my life, k80 , mx8 /12, mk38 ,b525 users and sponsored shooters jump ship for a quick buck. :D :D :D :D :D

jasper.

Not sure mate- think the guy I'm travelling with booked us on so I'll just go by what he says!

sunday.

never ceases to amaze how many die hard , i'll never shoot anything else in my life, k80 , mx8 /12, mk38 ,b525 users and sponsored shooters jump ship for a quick buck. :D

jasper.
Never happen, will state you will never see me shooting this :angry: unless someone sponsors me with one of these babies http://www.beretta.com/Long-guns/Premium-grade/Over-and-Unders-competition/Giubileo-Sporting/index.aspx?m=82&f=2&id=582 :.: :.:

Am there too - Saturday for me, have changed guns just for the occasion! Speaking to those who have shot there before, they say that the targets are great - so looking forward to it, here's hoping the weather can do us proud :)

See you Saturday peeps!

Just found my joining letter - squad 113 on Saturday afternoon, I think it should be a mainly ShootClay squad...

Back