Blaser Chokes

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigmac1

Hi Guy's. Can anyone recommend any decent chokes for my Blaser F3. Thanks

No particular reason just thought there might be other's out there
There sure are.. I’m guessing Teague for a good start, but not the greatest return on your expenditure unless there is a reason to change. I used Mullers in a DT11 because it made the barrel feel lighter, but not a lot of point of swapping Brileys for another steel choke IMO. (But I’m not telling you how to spend your money of course).

Ive used Teague in my blaser since i had it in 2005 for no particular reason other than im just used to em.

I use Mullers in my F16, but they do put 2" on the barrel length. This made me have to send my gun slip back to Croots to have it lengthened too.  The breaks I get with a U0 and U1 make anything tighter seem totally unnecessary.

Malcolm , Surely it is time to sell the Blaser ? You've had it more than a month , and 'Von fancies a ride out to a gunshop.🤣🤣🤣🤣

FWIW I tried an F3 fairly recently and thought that the breaks with the factory chokes were really good. 

Latest posts

Back