Another Pilla question....

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midlife

I am looking at Outlaw X6 lenses for full sun. I was happily about to order an 18 CED when I noticed that they have introduced a 10 CED. 

I borrowed a friends 18 and thought that it was not overly dark and therefore probably more versatile if the sun was to cloud over in typical UK fashion, I however would value any feedback from anyone who uses a 10 and wether they feel it is only useful in strong sunshine or not.

i could certainly have done with one of them yesterday with 4 out the 5 stands looking straight into low winter sunshine

many thanks

Rob

For shooting straight into a low sun, I use the Napier £20 sunglasses. I have tried all of the others including my normal wear Pilla's, but, 'FOR ME' the Napiers work every time. I certainly would not go game shooting without them.

Just checked and it looks like they have discontinued them, the cheapest now being £44  ???

Last edited by a moderator:
I've used the 10ED a lot for game shooting this season, they have been good on the rare occasions when the sun has been out.

Ed Lyons should have them.

Latest posts

Back