World Sporting 200 birds FULL - waiting list only! £18k prize fund!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

Did you know that the cumulative Prize Pot for this championship adds up to nearly £27,000!! Plus Zoli Guns worth nearly £7,000!

Estimated Prize Funds and Spaces Remaining:

World Sporting – Waiting List Only for team places as they come available. 11 on the list already maximum that could come available 62!

Prize Fund: £22,000 plus the Zoli Guns

Prelim FITASC – More places were released this week so we have 20 spaces left to total capacity

Prize Fund: £3360

SPORTRAP – 32 Spaces left

Prize Fund: £2550

Prelim Sporting – 95 Spaces Left

Prize Fund: £2880

So if you haven’t booked yet – best get busy!! For the World Sporting Course you will have to call CPSA and speak to Clare 01483 485400, you can’t book waiting list on line :wink:

Ally :)

How come there is no link to book online, see the squadding and times for each? Is it only in NA that this is possible? No, Portugal did it last weekend and even had a Facebook posting page. Hungary had at least live score posting on the FITASC website for the Euro Compak last month!

There are two outfits that take registrations, do squadding and do live score posting: www.winscoreonline.com & www.iclays.com . it costs peanuts touse the two services.

Regards,

Henry

You can still book the prelim Fitasc, sportrap and prelim sporting online through the cpsa site Henry. its just the actual world sporting you cannot anymore as its cancellations only.

Edit, If you wish to see who is shooting and what squads etc for the world sporting see here http://www.cpsa.co.uk/championships/overview/32

Last edited by a moderator:
You can still book the prelim Fitasc, sportrap and prelim sporting online through the cpsa site Henry. its just the actual world sporting you cannot anymore as its cancellations only.

Edit, If you wish to see who is shooting and what squads etc for the world sporting see here http://www.cpsa.co.u...ips/overview/32
There,s gonna be a couple of spaces in my squad 11am saturday as a couple have made the international team and we,d already booked this.

Thanks Fuzrat, as you say, the FITASC, Sportrap and Prelim Sporting all have a few places left and can be booked on line through the www.cpsa.co.uk and go to the championships page.

It makes it an OFFICIAL World as there are two Canadians attending!

Regards,

Henry

I booked and made the team so my space will be up for grabs. I don't know if you can nominate someone to take it or if it's first come first served though?

Yes, you can camp at Folly FArm, also places at Moreton in Marsh. Some people camping at Windrush SG from Thurs night onwards and Westfield from Friday night onwards but you have to tell us that you intend to do that......!

I booked and made the team so my space will be up for grabs. I don't know if you can nominate someone to take it or if it's first come first served though?
Apparently you can't nominate someone to take your place as the waiting list has to be honoured first.....

Yes, you can camp at Folly FArm, also places at Moreton in Marsh. Some people camping at Windrush SG from Thurs night onwards and Westfield from Friday night onwards but you have to tell us that you intend to do that......!
I'd only want a spot for Sat night if possible - any fee involved?

Latest posts

Back