CPSA Olympic Trap Poll.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul120

Just to make those interested in OT England teams. The CPSA have a poll on their website on whether Ennland Selection shoots should be run as 200 or 125 target events over 2 days.

See website for details. 

Edited;  As Phil says below the poll was sent out Bia Email NOT on the Website as previously stated. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to make those interested in OT England teams. The CPSA have a poll on their website on whether Ennland Selection shoots should be run as 200 or 125 target events over 2 days. 

See website for details. 

There's nothing I could find on the CPSA website. However, I've received an email from them as I'm an OT shooter, information below. If anyone is a registered OT shooter and hasn't received the email I suggest they contact the CPSA without delay given the closing date of 31st December.

Survey of OTR shooters for selection shoot preference

We have been tasked by the Board of Directors to carry out a straight forward survey of OTR shooters, to help us judge shooters preferences for the format of the 2020 OTR England Team Selection Shoots.

Please select just one of the options below: -
  • Please enter your CPSA membership number *

• Please enter your email address: *
  • Your preference: *
    1) I would like the CPSA to select the England Teams for the Olympic Trap Home International using the BICTSF shoots where the events are 200 targets split into two separate shoots (100 targets per day). Shooters will submit their best 4 scores out of 6.2) I would like the CPSA to select the England Teams for the Olympic Trap Home International using the British Shooting Shotgun Series where the events are 125 targets. Shooters will submit their best 2 scores out of 3.

• The closing date for taking part in this survey is 31st December 2019. Results will then be reported back to the board, a decision made, which will then be shown in the championship calendar.

Latest posts

Back