Newbie in Surrey

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McTrucky

Hi,  just joined.  Shot my first competition clays in 30 years at Horne clay shoot near Reigate today.   Shot loads back in the 1980s so quite excited to be picking it up again after a long break.  Got an old (1987) Beretta 682 sporter with fixed 1/4 and 1/2 chokes which I expect will be upgraded to an Evo E at some point for skeet shooting, but no rush.  Would also be keen to get a trap gun and see what I can do at Olympic Trap.  No hurry to part with my cash, and looking forward to learning how to break clays again (got less than half at Horne today....).

Hi,  just joined.  Shot my first competition clays in 30 years at Horne clay shoot near Reigate today.   Shot loads back in the 1980s so quite excited to be picking it up again after a long break.  Got an old (1987) Beretta 682 sporter with fixed 1/4 and 1/2 chokes which I expect will be upgraded to an Evo E at some point for skeet shooting, but no rush.  Would also be keen to get a trap gun and see what I can do at Olympic Trap.  No hurry to part with my cash, and looking forward to learning how to break clays again (got less than half at Horne today....).
Welcome to the forum and welcome back into shooting, I think you’ll find it’s changed a bit if you decide to travel around.

Latest posts

Back