RE ranger phantom 2.0

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi bud,

I have this set and have no problems at all with them, mostly use the yellow and orange tints and can pick out the different coloured clays clearly. The lenses are easy to change and being a one eyed shooter ,the nose clip does not impinge on crossers unlike my last set of glasses. Ive not had any problems with the lenses fogging up as there is p[enty of space around the frames for airflow.

Case is very robust and the price suits my budget, did look at pilla but at my level i couldnt justify the price.

Marcus

Was thinking about these but managed to pick up a three lens Pilla Hawks (older style Panthers) on evil bay for about the same price which were new but advertised as clearance stock.

Failing getting the Pilla's these would have been my choice in the black frame colour

Cheer guys, have looked at getting a pilla x7 with a single lens but these look like better value for my level, and a bit more versatile out of the box 

Latest posts

Back