Worlds at EJC

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

Entries opened this am, for main event Sat&Sun looked to have already sold out, will admit a two day shoot not appealing so have only entered Sportrap & Prelim shooting both on the Friday,  

I also noticed that the Friday and Saturday had sold out rather rapidly, I’m shooting thursday Friday for wesp and Saturday for sporttrap, really looking forward to it....hopefully I’ll find some progression before then so as not to be to embarrassed of my efforts 😂🤣

I've booked on to this but I was too slow to get a weekend slot!

Monday for the Sportrap and then Tue/Weds for the Sporting. Considering the Prelim as well but wondering if travelling to EJC and back for three days might be enough!

Monday for the Sportrap and then Tue/Weds for the Sporting. Considering the Prelim as well but wondering if travelling to EJC and back for three days might be enough!
I booked STR on same day as last sporting for that reason. Didn’t need another day. 

What is a prelim please?

I like to make a week of it so went  for Fitasc Monday, STP Tuesday, prelim Wednesday (and may be go to my local Andy Castle as well) Thursday and Friday ESP then Sat and Sun do something else shooting wise and come back Sunday for the celebrations and ice cream.

I like to make a week of it so went  for Fitasc Monday, STP Tuesday, prelim Wednesday (and may be go to my local Andy Castle as well) Thursday and Friday ESP then Sat and Sun do something else shooting wise and come back Sunday for the celebrations and ice cream.
Cutting down on the shooting next year then... :pleasantry:

Cutting down on the shooting next year then... :pleasantry:
I know I keep saying I’ll slow down but I have, Ive missed a couple of shoots out and this month I didn’t  do Owls or AGL and normally I would.  

Sian,

Why don't you and Tony run a soup kitchen to Help The Aged? In Shropshire ?😂

Fitasc booked for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday morning on sporting, sportrap Tuesday afternoon, home in time for tea with the kids on Wednesday night. Really looking forward to this, first time at Chruchills and a world's event.

Coleys for me today, a tricky layout not helped by a very strong gusty wind that played havoc with some of the target presentations and a number of stands that were affected by the sun😎. Felt sorry for the refs, one young lad was shivering and fingers were stiff.....

94 was the score to beat ,sadly I was not even the the 70s.... so I blame the weather, my not having shot for over a month, my back issue and anything else I can think of.....

Coleys for me today, a tricky layout not helped by a very strong gusty wind that played havoc with some of the target presentations and a number of stands that were affected by the sun😎. Felt sorry for the refs, one young lad was shivering and fingers were stiff.....

94 was the score to beat ,sadly I was not even the the 70s.... so I blame the weather, my not having shot for over a month, my back issue and anything else I can think of.....
I last shot there 5 years ago, do they still not know where the sun rises and sets, they had targets going into the sun when I shot it, that’s why I haven’t been back 

I last shot there 5 years ago, do they still not know where the sun rises and sets, they had targets going into the sun when I shot it, that’s why I haven’t been back 
Matt set the targets expecting a cloudy day, and to be fair to him, if it had been a cloudy day then there would have been absolutely no problem .

Latest posts

Back