Exciting times

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

Exciting times 😁😁

We are delighted to announce that from early 2020 we will be holding two registered sporting competitions a month on a Sunday at the glorious Oakedge shooting ground in Staffordshire 

I can promise you that these shoots will be set up with enjoyable presentations where the emphasis will be on everyone enjoying themselves and hopefully filling the air with clouds of black smoke 😁😁

A big thank you to the team at Oakedge for this opportunity and especially to Peter Till who is a very good friend of ours 

More news on dates and times will follow shortly 

Please pass the word around 

This ground will now work in conjunction with our other established grounds of Westfield and Garlands .

That really is great news! Oakedge is my local ground and it is a lovely place. Please keep us posted and we will come along and support the venture. 

Surely that's a reasonable question and is worthy of a reply
I believe it’s a game shoot so if it returns it would not be until the Spring. But while it’s a good ground at which to shoot, it is tricky to get to, has limited parking and is not serviced by the regular crowd of refs that Steve knows so it’s always been tricky to get it going. I suspect if Steve Lovatt has bigger fish to fry then it may not return but can’t say for sure.

Latest posts

Back