Pilla Hawk/panther glasses

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColinD

I see on ebay a lot of these glasses come up for sale saying new, they are down as Pilla Hawk/Panther.

Now when I look up Pilla Panther on their site, they look the same but not quite the same are they copies or very old stock being moved/sold on ?

Anyone have any ideas

I am also looking at some auctions of those glasses. I asked the seller about the new Panther x6 lenses fitting those Hawk frames but had no answer. 

It looks like Pilla Hawk are their old stock. I've found an old thread on here from 2013 where Ed Lyons described the Hawk as Pilla's budget line and the lenses being interchangeable with Panther line. 

http://www.shootclayforum.com/topic/8076-shooting-glasses/?page=2

Yes I've since found this from 2013, looks like old stock

https://www.pmsfirearms.com/pilla.php

Edit: It is worth noting they have a "budget" option, the Hawk, which goes out around £200 for a frame and three lenses. The Panther lenses fit this too.

So it seems Panther will fit, but as this is 2013 how much on the lens side have Panthers changed, I know they seem to drop to a V on the latest frame, but it will depend if the poppers have changed on the lens

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I got the early Pilla fugitive frames and lenses would the panther lenses fit these do you recon 👍🏻

Looking at the frames/lens they don't seem to have the poppers fixed in the lens.

Have you got a picture of yours

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm yes it’s looks like the changed things around and put the fixing pegs on the frame as opposed to the lenses. I got 4 lenses 2 38 max a 62 max and a 22ed I’m looking for the purple but they’re like hens teeth these days shame cos they’re cracking glasses 👍🏻

010D9A67-6C2C-4919-AE33-969318102ECB.jpeg

C8171DC7-6CF0-4A71-8AF8-0F5A1D92C9DA.jpeg

Latest posts

Back