Gun & hospitality Boxes

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GT2

Morning all

Having seen a few at various shoots I've decided to start making bespoke gun and hospitality boxes in my joinery workshop. 

We've now made the first demo/prototype as per the attached which is a solid oak double drawer made to fit my Discovery, with a quilted leather top to match the car's leather. 

I'm going to start gently marketing/putting the word shortly out but if anyone's got any comments or interest drop me a line!

Cheers

IMG_3347.JPG

IMG_3346.JPGIMG_3345.JPG

image.png

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks quality workmanship hope you get orders and best of luck with the venture . could you do just a gun box in similar style and could you have different material to match other interiors ? or possible just plain hard wearing top ?

Looks good - as with all these the issue is do you want to put back dirty glasses and break the guns down between drives and put them back together before going to the next drive ? For me the answer is no

The systems that take a pair of guns in slips ( or 4) work better on a shoot for me but I know there is a market for the style you are showing so good luck in selling 

That looks quality workmanship hope you get orders and best of luck with the venture . could you do just a gun box in similar style and could you have different material to match other interiors ? or possible just plain hard wearing top ?
Hi there, thanks for the message. In short yes, the idea being whatever we make will be entirely bespoke so you essentially can have whatever you want. The only caveat is that it will be constructed from timber. Top wise, again you can have anything, just for the prototype I thought it would be nice to have a leather top and red stitching to match the interior of the Disco. (not ideal for a dog though!)

Cheers

Back