Barrel weights.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geordieboy

Morning all. Can anybody recommend some barrel weights that I can add to my perazzi? I'd like more weight in my hand and adding some within the forend seems to be the way to go.

Cheers

Countryman at Derby sell individual sets of browning Pro barrel weights that screw together through the gap in the barrels under the forend, these should fit any gun with a gap in the barrels I would think. They are on ebay if you search for browning Pro barrel weights. Think they are roughly £70

Countryman at Derby sell individual sets of browning Pro barrel weights that screw together through the gap in the barrels under the forend, these should fit any gun with a gap in the barrels I would think. They are on ebay if you search for browning Pro barrel weights. Think they are roughly £70
Cheers for that. Funnily enough I put my current 725 Browning weights on my Perazzi yesterday to quite good effect. I'll take a look on Ebay for them. Quite expensive that though!

Before all the clever stuff came out we used to use adhesive backed lead strip , the sort you see on faux Georgian windows .  You can get it in all sorts of sizes and a large roll is not silly money . 

Before all the clever stuff came out we used to use adhesive backed lead strip , the sort you see on faux Georgian windows .  You can get it in all sorts of sizes and a large roll is not silly money . 
Bloody wonderful. I'll be off to the glaciers then! Great idea that!

All done! £1.98 off fleabay! Perfect for a £13,000 perazzi that 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you purchased the Ebony colour to match the barrels 😉

You may scoff at window lead strips but there is a purdy adorned with them on the competition curcuit.

A expensive tool thats unusable is nothing more than a ornament.

But did you hit what you were shooting at, if so you could have started something 😉

Latest posts

Back