Eye Dominance Rail.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k80ben

Since I launched the eye dominance rail back in June. I couldn’t have imagined just how successful and in demand it would be. We have websites in USA and Germany and importers all over the world and we’re have class and national wins reported from all the importers and shooters alike.

Due to the crazy high demand these past few months  we have been a little. short on stock  but I’m happy to say we’re now fully stocked in all products and keeping up with the current high demand. 

Demo units are available all over the country at different grounds, please use any of my social media platforms to enquire about the rail or organise a test drive. 

many thanks for your support 

Ben 

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I launched the eye dominance rail back in June. I couldn’t have imagined just how successful and in demand it would be. We have websites in USA and Germany and importers all over the world and we’re have class and national wins reported from all the importers and shooters alike.

Due to the crazy high demand these past few months  we have been a little. short on stock  but I’m happy to say we’re now fully stocked in all products and keeping up with the current high demand. 

Demo units are available all over the country at different grounds, please use any of my social media platforms to enquire about the rail or organise a test drive. 

many thanks for your support 

Ben 
Good to hear it is going well Ben!

Fitted the rail 2 months ago, it's put 10 to 15 targets on my card and a couple of class wins, fantastic product that works 

Thank u sir the results world wide have been staggering 
 The rail is a game changer for me, for years I have used a dot on the glasses which is ok but vision is limited, as a right hander fast targets going away from the left or quartering are a massive problem as I use to see them late and its a shoot and hope scenario 

Now I can shoot with both eyes open for the first time in 15 years and its a great feeling to see targets breaking that I would consistently struggle with  

Many thanks Ben and good luck to you and your rail team for 2020

Latest posts

Back