Dt10

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bill.rosa

Hi when looking at the underside of my dt10 cross locking bolt I can see the number one please can anyone tell me what this may signify 

best regards Bill

Hi when looking at the underside of my dt10 cross locking bolt I can see the number one please can anyone tell me what this may signify 

best regards Bill
Almost certainly meaning it's on its first bolt size wise, they go up to three I believe. 

Almost certainly meaning it's on its first bolt size wise, they go up to three I believe. 
That's my understanding.  Had to change the one on mine up a size as it had worn to the point that it was opening on firing the second barrel.  All good following the change in size.

what happens beyond three  ?     is it a wear indicator  built in ?
Most DT's never outgrow their original so if you're ever lucky enough to reach no. 3 then it's time to sell up.................in practice your own body is gonna be close to needing a ground up rebuild anyway.

Most DT's never outgrow their original so if you're ever lucky enough to reach no. 3 then it's time to sell up.................in practice your own body is gonna be close to needing a ground up rebuild anyway.
Yup, mine was an early model DT10 with the lower case lettering.  Had seen an awful lot of use before it ever got into my hands.

Latest posts

Back