Hi all.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tangent Arc

Hi, I'm Chris, from County Durham. Started shooting clays about four years ago and immediately caught the bug.

Due to a number of factors I can't get out to shoot as often as I'd like, so I started developing a clay shooting game for PC, to fill the void between shoots.

The game started off as nothing more than a personal project for friends, but since the concept is proving popular, I'm going to release it some time next year.

I'd post a video, but I've read the rules and apparently posting links is a no no.

I joined the forum to do some research on sporting course layouts, trap game setups etc, as I've only shot sporting on two courses.

Don't worry, I will use the search function before asking questions.

Cheers

Chris

Welcome Chris.

Great idea - let me know if you're looking for early prototype testing or beta help.

Out of interest what platform are you developing on? 

Cheers. I'll need testers fairly soon. Particularly when the multiplayer component is added.

I'm developing on PC, Unreal Engine 4. So far I have a 100 bird sporting course, skeet layout, single and double trap, an airgun range and a hunter field target course. I'm going to add an olympic trap layout, for a bit of international appeal too.

Good day sir, welcome to the family.

That sounds a fantastic idea! Id be open to testing too, if you'd like!?
You know where to find us.

Regards

Adam

Cheers Adam.

I'll let you chaps know when I'm at the testing stage. It'll be great to see what kind of scores you get. As it stands, I'm the confirmed world champion at this game, since nobody else has played it yet.

Latest posts

Back