Hello From Gloucestershire

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barrie0

Hi,

Just been accepted to the forum and just saying hello. Have been clay shooting for 15 years and generally shoot at the Cotswold Clay Club, but also use Ian Coleys, South Worcester and Barbury shooting grounds now and again. 

Recently changed to a Browning 525 SL Sporter from a Beretta 686E and average mid 80's to the occasional low 90's in sporting. Scores have improved since going to the Browning.

Cheers

Barrie 

Welcome, Barrie!

Glad you're enjoying the new gun. You've got some fantastic grounds around here running registered shoots, you should come and show it off :)

Welcome to you sir.

Would love a browning 525sl, just waiting on my club getting one in I can test...

Thanks Guys,

Adam - worth a look if you get the chance. Initially I liked the different look of it (used to have a Cynergy Black Ice & Maxus Composite), but once I picked it up at a demo day (South Worcester) it just felt right. 

Cheers. 

Cheers Tom,

Will keep that in mind if I'm ever down that way.

Likewise - if you are ever near to the Cotswold Clay Club on a Sunday feel free to join myself and my two shooting buddies for a round of 100 and a brew.  

Latest posts

Back