Outlaw X7 owners in the South

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antse7en

Hey guys,

I'm about to purchase a set of Outlaws, however I'm yet to try the X7 for fit. 

I've previously used X6 on a demo, and found it to be ever so slightly oversized - so looking to try a 7 and see which one to invest in. 

Are any of you X7 owners in the South, anywhere near to Bisley, Southdown way and happy to let me have a look please?

Thanks!
Ant

Hey guys,

I've previously used X6 on a demo, and found it to be ever so slightly oversized - so looking to try a 7 and see which one to invest in. 

Are any of you X7 owners in the South, anywhere near to Bisley, Southdown way and happy to let me have a look please?

Thanks!
Ant
I'm a bit too far north to help you I think (GL56 postcode). If you speak to @EdLyons he is normally happy to post kit out for you to try before committing to buy. 

Hey guys,

Thanks!
Ant
Starkey headsets also have a no quibble 30day return, so purchase the 7’s exactly as you want them and if too small return and get the x6’s set sent out instead.....I also don’t think that starkey are to far from Southdown. 

Latest posts

Back