Miroku skeet vests?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antse7en

Bit of an odd one, but does anybody know somewhere stocking Miroku skeet vests? 

I'd love to pick one up to alongside old faithful. I'm not a huge fan of the Castellani vests either so always looking for alternatives. 

I've seen a few Miroku just recently at shoots, this one a number of times in particular:

original.jpg

No luck on the web and I've been too late to ask in person. 

I seem to vaguely remember seeing somebody mention Miroku vests on SC at some point or another. 

I’ve looked on web and nothing either, even on flea bay. I shoot a Miroku and luckily for me it came with a nice badge which I have sewn onto the back of my skeet vest.  Hubby had a Castellini and it didn’t last long. I’ve ended up with (along side my faithful very old vest) a couple of Seeland skeet vests which were very cheap in comparison to other makes and much nicer to wear, fitted nicely for the ladies, well made and didn’t fall apart at the first wash. I also looked at the Lakson vests, very good also, I have a couple of their jackets (winter) ones and they are also well made and much cheaper compared to other known brands. Good luck with the shopping!

Latest posts

Back