Blaser f3 or Dt11.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeeF3

I currently have a blaser f3 pro but I’ve shot a friends Dt11 a fair few times now and really liked it.  Any reason I shouldn’t change and get myself a Dt11? 

Lee

I currently have a blaser f3 pro but I’ve shot a friends Dt11 a fair few times now and really liked it.  Any reason I shouldn’t change and get myself a Dt11? 

Lee
None at all, they are very good, I would get one with an adjustable stock though, dimensions can be a bit low in the comb for most. 

Dt11 best gun I ever had and still have. The blue paint on the action is carp and mines well loved. But that's it . Get a gen 2 with the lighter barrells. Handles much better than the early ones. Adjustable comb is useful.  I love mine. Mrs Jasper loves hers too. I'm around 2 years into mine now and around 10000 carts , never misses a beat.  Best high end gun out there. 

Jasper. 

Dt11 best gun I ever had and still have. The blue paint on the action is carp and mines well loved. But that's it . Get a gen 2 with the lighter barrells. Handles much better than the early ones. Adjustable comb is useful.  I love mine. Mrs Jasper loves hers too. I'm around 2 years into mine now and around 10000 carts , never misses a beat.  Best high end gun out there. 

Jasper. 
Another vote here for the lighter barrel version, think they changed the barrel weight in around 2015. 

it will cost you more cash to change and your shooting ability will not have changed so probably a fair reason not to do it but .......

Its your money do what makes you happy,but for me i cant see what benefits a dt11 would give over the blaser especially when you can change the handling of the blaser to how you you want it so easily.

it will cost you more cash to change and your shooting ability will not have changed so probably a fair reason not to do it but .......
You are right. Shooting ability won't change . But a gun which gives confidence and makes it easier to achieve your ability week in week out will pay dividends. 

This is what the Dt11 gives to me and it's why I love it.

Back