World UT Ychoux

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwpzx9r

Not many trap shooters posting here now... but it won't stop me :)   So off to Ychoux tomorrow for a week of great fun and enjoyment at a really nice shooting ground. Will be at the ground on Monday for some training and hope to meet up with any UK shooters for a natter and a round of shooting. I have to report the weather is not looking great, it was a nice 31C here today but it is going to be pretty cool at about 25C and some rain is almost certain... but from a UK perspective it could be a lot worse I suppose. The main thing is that after Thursday it should be reasonable if maybe a bit windy. Looking forward to it and I hope all the UK guys enjoy and shoot well and remember if you do have a steak... well done in France is still twitching on the plate  ! :lol: Safe journey to you all.

That’s because they’re all on trapshooters.com. Give that a try.
That place banned me for slagging the ATA 🤣 

Lotsa banned guys started a new place over at http://www.americantrapshooter.com/index.php

truth is I have no idea where the real trapshooters are as   the big places are just ATA'ers and their world is a actually a tiny little thing

JMO of course

if you do have a steak... well done in France is still twitching on the plate  ! :lol:  Safe journey to you all.
so does "rare" still moo?

That place banned me for slagging the ATA 🤣 

Lotsa banned guys started a new place over at http://www.americantrapshooter.com/index.php

truth is I have no idea where the real trapshooters are as   the big places are just ATA'ers and their world is a actually a tiny little thing

JMO of course

so does "rare" still moo?
They go one better than rare in France.. Bleu , essentially a peice of meat lightly seared in a really hot pan for about 30 secs a side, which I really love... good vet would have the animal back on its feet in no time :lol:

Back