Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jwpzx9r

World UT Ychoux

jwpzx9r

Not many trap shooters posting here now... but it won't stop me :)  So off to Ychoux tomorrow for a week of great fun and enjoyment at a really nice shooting ground. Will be at the ground on Monday for some training and hope to meet up with any UK shooters for a natter and a round of shooting. I have to report the weather is not looking great, it was a nice 31C here today but it is going to be pretty cool at about 25C and some rain is almost certain... but from a UK perspective it could be a lot worse I suppose. The main thing is that after Thursday it should be reasonable if maybe a bit windy. Looking forward to it and I hope all the UK guys enjoy and shoot well and remember if you do have a steak... well done in France is still twitching on the plate  !:lol: Safe journey to you all.

Jan Powell
On 8/10/2019 at 8:35 PM, jwpzx9r said:

Not many trap shooters posting here now... but it won't stop me :) 

That’s because they’re all on trapshooters.com. Give that a try.

Wonko the Sane
On 8/11/2019 at 12:57 PM, Jan Powell said:

That’s because they’re all on trapshooters.com. Give that a try.

That place banned me for slagging the ATA 🤣 

Lotsa banned guys started a new place over at http://www.americantrapshooter.com/index.php

truth is I have no idea where the real trapshooters are as   the big places are just ATA'ers and their world is a actually a tiny little thing

JMO of course

On 8/10/2019 at 12:35 PM, jwpzx9r said:

if you do have a steak... well done in France is still twitching on the plate  !:lol: Safe journey to you all.

so does "rare" still moo?

jwpzx9r
1 hour ago, Wonko the Sane said:

That place banned me for slagging the ATA 🤣 

Lotsa banned guys started a new place over at http://www.americantrapshooter.com/index.php

truth is I have no idea where the real trapshooters are as   the big places are just ATA'ers and their world is a actually a tiny little thing

JMO of course

so does "rare" still moo?

They go one better than rare in France.. Bleu , essentially a peice of meat lightly seared in a really hot pan for about 30 secs a side, which I really love... good vet would have the animal back on its feet in no time:lol:

Wonko the Sane

So, blood warm just the way nature intended  🙄