Contact lenses recommendation

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salop sniper

Am going to give contact lenses another visit and once given a prescription I will need to trial a few different ones.

Two shooters have recommended: Johnson & Johnson Acuvue Oasys 1 Day with HydraLuxe.

Does anyone else have any recommendations that I can request to trial ?

TIA

I tried many contact lens  , and they are good ,  but I have astigmatism  and could not wear  toric  lens  , so went back to shooting glasses   !

I tried many contact lens  , and they are good ,  but I have astigmatism  and could not wear  toric  lens  , so went back to shooting glasses   !
This caught my eye (bad pun) am same, also now going be be reverting to / trying glasses properly and will do so for an extended period

I have eyexpert finesse daily disposables from vision express, I can never tell when they are inside out though, I am a weak prescription though which makes it harder to tell. I have also just bought some pilla 580 from Ed Lyons in prescription and they have been a fantastic investment, couldn't recommend them highly enough. 

I have eyexpert finesse daily disposables from vision express, I can never tell when they are inside out though, I am a weak prescription though which makes it harder to tell. I have also just bought some pilla 580 from Ed Lyons in prescription and they have been a fantastic investment, couldn't recommend them highly enough. 
I would love some pilla prescription glasses   top draw but not cheap  , I use r/e  ,  zeiss .

I’ve just posted 3 pairs of Zeiss glasses in the sales section.

Latest posts

Back