Sign in to follow this  
salop sniper

Contact lenses recommendation

salop sniper

Am going to give contact lenses another visit and once given a prescription I will need to trial a few different ones.

Two shooters have recommended: Johnson & Johnson Acuvue Oasys 1 Day with HydraLuxe.

Does anyone else have any recommendations that I can request to trial ?

TIA

Doctor Lecter

I tried many contact lens  , and they are good ,  but I have astigmatism  and could not wear  toric  lens  , so went back to shooting glasses   !

GlawsterOldCodger
1 hour ago, Doctor Lecter said:

I tried many contact lens  , and they are good ,  but I have astigmatism  and could not wear  toric  lens  , so went back to shooting glasses   !

This caught my eye (bad pun) am same, also now going be be reverting to / trying glasses properly and will do so for an extended period

• Like 1

Jonny English

I have eyexpert finesse daily disposables from vision express, I can never tell when they are inside out though, I am a weak prescription though which makes it harder to tell. I have also just bought some pilla 580 from Ed Lyons in prescription and they have been a fantastic investment, couldn't recommend them highly enough. 

Doctor Lecter
2 hours ago, Jonny English said:

I have eyexpert finesse daily disposables from vision express, I can never tell when they are inside out though, I am a weak prescription though which makes it harder to tell. I have also just bought some pilla 580 from Ed Lyons in prescription and they have been a fantastic investment, couldn't recommend them highly enough. 

I would love some pilla prescription glasses   top draw but not cheap  , I use r/e  ,  zeiss .

Jonny English
2 hours ago, Doctor Lecter said:

I would love some pilla prescription glasses   top draw but not cheap  , I use r/e  ,  zeiss .

I had a set of the RE XLW with prescription insert but never really settled with them, didn't like the insert rubbing my eye brows and magnified my vision. The non prescription falcons I have are very good though. 

• Like 1

V8 90

I’ve just posted 3 pairs of Zeiss glasses in the sales section.