Warwickshire Local Knowledge Needed

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bebo

Off to stay near Coventry at the weekend so that I can try out Honesberie on Sunday morning.  Means that I'll have Saturday late morning / afternoon for a spot of practice.  Anyone got any recommendations on where to try in the area?  I'd spotted Lea Marston Shooting Club - any good?

Have you looked at Wedgenock, Edge-hill, Barby or slightly further afield then Hereford & Worcester on the border of Redditch and Bromsgrove?

Carl Bloxham's ground at Stratford is now closed.

(please excuse me if I haven't understood the question though, I'm new at this)

Have you looked at Wedgenock, Edge-hill, Barby or slightly further afield then Hereford & Worcester on the border of Redditch and Bromsgrove?

Carl Bloxham's ground at Stratford is now closed.

(please excuse me if I haven't understood the question though, I'm new at this)
We're travelling up from Sussex, so Edgehill sounds just about perfect I think.  My original idea of Lea Marston is probably overshooting where we want be a bit much and H&W is a bit further out of the way as well.

Honesberie have their main shooting school which is open on Saturday, you're limited to 21gm shells there though.

Otherwise Barby and Edgehill are good shouts for the Saturday PM

Thanks guys.  Not sure what time we are going to get up that way, but we might mange to visit two on Saturday.  Think Edgehill is probably the first choice as haven't been there before.  Been to Barby a couple of times and Honesberie main site once, so one of those will be the second shoot if we get time.

Back