Beretta world 2019

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiptop

Back to Holywell estate this year. Hope its better organised than the last time it was held here. At least there is a decent target setter this time.

Has anyone shot this yet?  Any early scores anywhere?

Way too hot today for me at Beretta.   Last stand was my worst just two pink going away into tree/vegetation area and just lost them in fact 5 of them!  Struggled with teal.  Finished on 89.  No loo on the actual course so had to find a bush just over half way round and was just hoping there weren’t any snakes in the long grass!   Ice cream was good again, had me three scoops of chocolate in a lovely cone.  Cooler tomorrow hopefully.

bought myself expensive sovereigns got the wrong ones what a load of cack for the money and still confetti.  Gave them to Tony and shot his Fbalcks which also gave confetti but the lesser of the two evils.  You just get a build up of smog on a shoot with so many fibre going off, it starts to get hazy.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully a bit cooler tomorrow. Dug the Gold e out of the cabinet today, some good old eley olympics, and went to Barbury for a practice ready for tomorrow. scorchio.

Shot this today. Thought that it was a good set of targets set by Sean. 

Had 3 bad stands dropping 5 targets on each.  Finished up on 93/120, 77.5%, so shot my average.

All in all a very enjoyable day out.

Latest posts

Back