Cartridges online

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocky

Are there any good multi-brand online cartridge shops? A lot of the ones I turned up with Google searches were either old defunct sites or didn’t offer delivery. 

All the best prices I’ve found tend to be at shooting grounds with a retail shop . Often for the simple reason that they can shift the volume required for good pricing . Some give a few bob extra to members . The place that I buy mine only does cash or debit card , as the margin is so tight on the 1000 price . The carriage costs alone make cartridge shopping on the internet a non starter . 

Just looked at JustCartridges, I can buy my preferred cartridges cheaper per 1,000 locally and you dont have to wait in for the delivery, just pop into my local gun shop when passing.

Use your local shop or ground. 

Support local business or loose them 
I used to buy mine online down here. If you bought a thousand carriage was free... then it became two thousand... now to get free carriage you have to buy 15 thousand to get free carriage !

I buy from JC, it's on the way home from work. May be a couple of quid dearer per thousand, but saves me time and fuel, not having to do miles on a round trip to save the couple of quid per thousand. Makes me chuckle when people want to buy online cartridges, then expect them to be cheaper even after adding delivery. :eek:

If people are really that desperate to save a few quid per thousand, then shooting really isn't the game for you. :no:

Local supply (or a ground you’re visiting regardless) is the practical solution for regular consumption.. Having said that, I used to get Clever from Scotland! But free delivery for 10,000 which I took.

Makes me laugh when people go all out to save £10/1000, which equates to £1 per 100 bird shoot. Desperate times mean desperate measures I suppose.

I buy from JC, it's on the way home from work. May be a couple of quid dearer per thousand, but saves me time and fuel, not having to do miles on a round trip to save the couple of quid per thousand. Makes me chuckle when people want to buy online cartridges, then expect them to be cheaper even after adding delivery. :eek:

If people are really that desperate to save a few quid per thousand, then shooting really isn't the game for you. :no:
For me it’s not so much desperation as just trying to avoid paying over the odds for the same product available elsewhere really plus weighing up whether it was worth getting the car out or having them arrive automatically. 

Anyway I found a place near me (Clarkes of Walsham) who had all six sorts I wanted to try for a good price & free delivery so they’ll be arriving tomorrow. Happy days  :)  

I would not sniff at saving £10 per 1000 😂
No, me neither. And who's to say that because we're not minted then we shouldn't enjoy shooting and look after the little money we do spend on it?! I do believe my gun goes bang and shot flies out the end of it the same as everyone elses, correct??

Wish I had as much spare cash as captain moneybags above, but then again I wouldn't want it to make me as big a patronising dick!

Last edited by a moderator:
No, me neither. And who's to say that because we're not minted then we shouldn't enjoy shooting and look after the little money we do spend on it?! I do believe my gun goes bang and shot flies out the end of it the same as everyone elses, correct??

Wish I had as much spare cash as captain moneybags above, but then again I wouldn't want it to make me as big a patronising dick!
He really isn't and he knows just how many cartridges I buy a year hence the laughing face and me wanting to save money.

Latest posts

Back