eye sight

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor Lecter

as a sporting shooter   wearing prescription glasses  ,    I wonder how many shooters in the top 20    shoot in prescription glasses  ?     just curious  !

Ed Lyons could probably tell you - most probably. When you are chasing the single digit percentages of performance every incremental enhancement is worth the investment.

I would soon bet that 1 in 10 people have either contacts or prescription glasses quite easily. I was on daily disposable contacts but have just gone tina pair of pilla 580's from ed lyons, the clarity is very good indeed. I wanted to be able to get ready to shoot easily and getting contacts in after a long drive to a shoot wasn't the least stressful thing to do. They weren't cheap, but they were worth it.

I would soon bet that 1 in 10 people have either contacts or prescription glasses quite easily. I was on daily disposable contacts but have just gone tina pair of pilla 580's from ed lyons, the clarity is very good indeed. I wanted to be able to get ready to shoot easily and getting contacts in after a long drive to a shoot wasn't the least stressful thing to do. They weren't cheap, but they were worth it.
yes I would love some pilla single vision glasses      but my six numbers  aint come up yet !   but they are top draw bit of kit . 

I just wear my glasses.. Not that im a pro or anything - or that im even able to afford the pillas - but I cant see what a pair of coloured lenses will do to make me any better at hitting the clays - if I get the opportunity to try them though - I certainly shall.

Latest posts

Back