Jack pyke

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr Smith must be just a bit happy! 😄

...and there's a Junior with 105!

What is UC classification and presuming C is literally the one below B class... just set out wierd?

Last edited by a moderator:

What is UC classification and presuming C is literally the one below B class... just set out wierd?
Unclassified is UC

Also James is an outstanding shot and a lovely lad who is AAA in English Sporting so 105 is not surprising in fact he could have probably shot more

Last edited by a moderator:

Just an average day for young James and as for a B class shooting a crazy score it happens when someone has a properly good day and good luck to them. 

Unclassified is UC

Also James is an outstanding shot and a lovely lad who is AAA in English Sporting so 105 is not surprising in fact he could have probably shot more
Yes he could have done! I was on the same squad as him, he had one bad stand where he scored a 3. Presumably he lost his concentration compared to how he shot the rest of the course. 

Yes he could have done! I was on the same squad as him, he had one bad stand where he scored a 3. Presumably he lost his concentration compared to how he shot the rest of the course. 
James is a special talent. I did once watch him miss three easy teal on a stand, so like all of us he’s human at times.. it’s just less often with him.. 😆

Just an average day for young James and as for a B class shooting a crazy score it happens when someone has a properly good day and good luck to them. 
I've never had that crazy score day. I've had days when I've shot all the hittable clays and some of the hard ones and finished mid 90s and I've had days when I've hit all the hard ones and messed up on the hittable ones and finished mid 70s but never put the two together.

Back