Ben Husthwaite open day @Kibworth

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eye d rail now available to purchase on Ben's website, ordered mine

Eye d rail now available to purchase on Ben's website, ordered mine
Not seen any clear pictures of the d rail. I'm thinking it is a bit like an east hit bead type thing, with half the tube cut away.

Not seen any clear pictures of the d rail. I'm thinking it is a bit like an east hit bead type thing, with half the tube cut away.
Someone on Facebook said the same thing, Ben's reply was its nothing like it, there is a short film on Facebook with Ben explaining how it works 

Someone on Facebook said the same thing, Ben's reply was its nothing like it, there is a short film on Facebook with Ben explaining how it works 
At £50 a pop for the cheap one, I would still like to see a decent picture before deciding and ordering.

Absolutely great day out,loads of trade stands(more than the cpsa majors) great atmosphere and plenty of good shooting all finished off with a hog roast bap hmmmmm monomanon.

At £50 a pop for the cheap one, I would still like to see a decent picture before deciding and ordering.
That's a fair point, have a look on Ben's Facebook page there are pictures of it on there 

Well done Ben on making over £20,000 sales yesterday ?

Just goes to show how much money is being spent on clayshooting accessories , add in Pilla spectacles , cartridges, entry fees , fuel costs , plus lost time at work to do all this midweek .

Well here’s my view on the day, I went not knowing what to expect, and didn’t know if the 4+ hour drive  each way was going to be worth it BUT it was! Ben wasn’t rushing through gun fits and everyone got a fair amount of his time and expertise. I must have spoken to over 20 people who had got the new eye D rail and not one of them had a bad word to say about it or the gun fit and advice given to them by Ben.

So top marks from me and that’s a first, He put himself and his reputation on the line yesterday and all I can is he’s a really knowledgable shooter who is giving back to the sport he clearly loves, cannot fault that and no other UK top shooter has done that or come close in my book

Well done sir 👏🏻👏🏻

And no I didn’t buy a Eye D rail as I’m lucky enough not to have any issues in that area

Well here’s my view on the day, I went not knowing what to expect, and didn’t know if the 4+ hour drive  each way was going to be worth it BUT it was! Ben wasn’t rushing through gun fits and everyone got a fair amount of his time and expertise. I must have spoken to over 20 people who had got the new eye D rail and not one of them had a bad word to say about it or the gun fit and advice given to them by Ben.

So top marks from me and that’s a first, He put himself and his reputation on the line yesterday and all I can is he’s a really knowledgable shooter who is giving back to the sport he clearly loves, cannot fault that and no other UK top shooter has done that or come close in my book

Well done sir 👏🏻👏🏻

And no I didn’t buy a Eye D rail as I’m lucky enough not to have any issues in that area
Thank you very much for the words and your support of the day 

Great day out very informative and the I'd rail is a breath of fresh air.

Cheers Ben 

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn’t make this due to work, but have heard many good things from people who went.

I’ve just ordered my rail (having tried one of the early prototypes) and look forward to getting it on the gun.

I’ll do a full article/write up after a couple of weeks use for those who are interested. 

I was sad to miss this day, I love Ben’s spot on fsb and his ‘mini me’ James shows the power of a great brand.  Well done Ben!

Latest posts

Back