laminate

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use paste floor wax on everything - stock, metal, the whole thing.  Why anyone uses BLO for anything in the 21st Century is a total mystery to me.  I've heard the mystic too but it is easily dismissed with simple fact and rational thought.

I use paste floor wax on everything - stock, metal, the whole thing.  Why anyone uses BLO for anything in the 21st Century is a total mystery to me.  I've heard the mystic too but it is easily dismissed with simple fact and rational thought.
paste floor wax ?    name   please .

I use brown shoe polish on my miroku,comes up a treat,just the wood though.

The floor wax is Johnson's

I also use Briwax and Trewax but just on the wood.  There are a host of furniture waxes on the market and many may be just as effective but these are the ones I've used and know are suitable.  Shoe polish is a fave of antique fakers I've been told and is really a sturdy wax.

erm, wouldn't the fact it's laminate mean that if it is genuine wood slices, wouldn't it be sealed to the nines to prevent it splitting? Going from there, if that was a sound logical stance, I'd be surprised if anything you treated it with would actually get through to the wood's factory treatment, just glistening up the top layer of lacquer or whatever is used?

Just a thought.

Oh, and I get that it's a Marmite thing, but I REALLY like that grey colour!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back