Rule

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

Reffing on a corporate do on Thursday. Sporting, have I got this right....

Sim pair - no bird on one of em, nothing established pair again ?

On report - no bird on report target, 1st bird established pair again ?

Just checking

I'd tell them how you intended to mark it. It's not a cpsa event and if it's anything like my Sunday club every kill counts. I gave up trying to tell them the right way

That's a good point. There invited guests, we are having practice stands and a 50 bird comp..

I'd tell them how you intended to mark it. It's not a cpsa event and if it's anything like my Sunday club every kill counts. I gave up trying to tell them the right way

As it's a corporate thing it's probably best to be lenient about sim pairs and competition rules generally. They're paying customers and there for a good time after all.
A really difficult decision to make.  If there is a comp there will be over achievers ready to whine about cheaters rules whatever.  There is no escaping the AH element if there are awards.  Usually.  I'm sure your crowd will be British Sportsmen all and the day one of spirited camaraderie and fine amusement 

Last edited by a moderator:
As it's not CPSA, ie open to the ref's interpretation, I'd be more inclided to making sure all stands are scored in the same way. ie better to make sure that all Refs are singing off the same hymn sheet, if you get me? 

All went well, very informal not really a comp at all more of a corporate have a go day. 1st shooter of the day in my group of 11 was a lady, her words after first shot "ow, that really hurt" 😁 21g loads through a pretty heavy miroku..

All went well, very informal not really a comp at all more of a corporate have a go day. 1st shooter of the day in my group of 11 was a lady, her words after first shot "ow, that really hurt" 😁 21g loads through a pretty heavy miroku..
Eh Ian what were you up to??? 

Latest posts

Back