EOpen 2019 at WMSG

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

Off to shoot it 1ish tomorrow 22nd, may I wish good luck to all who have entered, am hoping I remember to enjoy myself, at this clowns level its an experience & Im not a contender in anyway shape or form.

Have a good day Rich the weather is looking good for you hope you enjoy it and shoot well  :thumbsup:   shooting it Sunday with Mr Keen and Mr tipper and I think your bruv 

Last edited by a moderator:
Off to shoot it 1ish tomorrow 22nd, may I wish good luck to all who have entered, am hoping I remember to enjoy myself, at this clowns level its an experience & Im not a contender in anyway shape or form.
Good luck mate. Full report expected.

Awsome targets ,great ground,great folks.

Look out for that salopian though😂and one of the refs seems to have some sort of foot fetish.

Have a good day Rich. Hope it goes well.
Thank you, had a good day

Have a good day Rich the weather is looking good for you hope you enjoy it and shoot well  :thumbsup:   shooting it Sunday with Mr Keen and Mr tipper and I think your bruv 
It was Gareth, shot it better than previous “big shoots” and you all have a good day

Good luck mate. Full report expected.
Ta, & see below 😉

Shoot well, Richie. Looking forward to the debrief!
Thanks Doug, will try 

First time at WMSG, excellent venue, weather was tops, warm, no wind and hardly a cloud in sky lots of sun but no target affected by it anywhere.

Start time was 12.54, we started ar 12.45 and bar a few no birds, just 1 battery change and short wait for re-loading the monster lift went without a hiccup all done in a sedate 3 hours. 

This chap had a slow first two stands then shot next five, the type of which usually egg my face as well as Ive shot anywhere recently, even a welcome 😊 on St7 a big driven pair a 7/8 was just begining to think it was going rather well then wheel(s) fell off, again l-r targets my downfall. A habit then of pair dead,  pair dead, pair lost, loss - kill stands, odd and cant explain it. I did benefit though on one stand where an eagle eyed ref saw some very small chips off a clay or three, will take them. 

The already infamous st15 dropper from tower I found once, its teal not at all, so a damp squid end, 78 which is 65%, cant be dissapointed as Ive recently shot a lot lot worse than today and was really pleased with myself on a number of stands.

Do all enjoy your day, WMSG really have put on a great event

oh twitters amongst you theyve gone an put out an image of me, & having just seen Day1 scores on CPSA web theyve used same image Im a star, dull one yes but a star 😂

Good report Richie and well shot. Looks like stand 15 has took its toll on many.

I assume your Perazzi choke combo was enough for the whole course? It appears we may get a wet shirt on Sunday now looking at Hodnet on BBC weather. Hopefully it will hold dry all week.

Good report Richie and well shot. Looks like stand 15 has took its toll on many.

I assume your Perazzi choke combo was enough for the whole course? It appears we may get a wet shirt on Sunday now looking at Hodnet on BBC weather. Hopefully it will hold dry all week.
Perazzi MX2000S 30” choked 3/8 & 3/8 used 12 F3 Bior, 70 F3 Piston & 38 F3, I didnt miss due to choke nor wrong cartridge, I missed because Im simply not good enough on some and a very big 🤡 on even more 😊

You all enjoy, its a very good shoot

No but its fast and seems to get faster as it gets lower,i got lucky on one somehow but no idea to be honest.Last time a saw that target was 20 years ago but that had a cliff behind it so you could spot shoot it using reference point's behind but this only has sky behind.

Edit, ps ,forgot to say its going a bit right to left so its easy to pull off line aswell.

Another edit the above is the way i read it others may well read it completely different.

Latest posts

Back