E Rizzini chokes

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeeBee

I'm trying to locate a supplier of original flush chokes for a 1994 E Rizzini 12g O/U shotgun.

I've tried the usuals, including Teague,  but they supply only extended versions.

I'm trying to match the original short, flush chokes which came with the gun. 

Does anyone know of a suppplier?

Thanks.

choke2.jpg

Try SMK in Colchester, they were a main dealer at that time - if they are still going or changed there name????

Thanks, I've just had a look at them.   They are trade only now and only air weapons but thanks for the reply anyway.

I'm trying to locate a supplier of original flush chokes for a 1994 E Rizzini 12g O/U shotgun.

I've tried the usuals, including Teague,  but they supply only extended versions.

I'm trying to match the original short, flush chokes which came with the gun. 

Does anyone know of a suppplier?

Thanks.
Hi Chap.

I dont suppose you have a manual for your Rizzini do you? Is yours a Side plate? Here is mine.View attachment DSC_3326.JPG

I have a 1996 E.Rizzini, and am desperately trying to find a manual on how to strip the action to give it a clean out..

I dont want to just start undoing screws incase something pings out never to be seen again.. (I've never stripped a shotgun before) I have tried all sorts of searches online - and I am also currently waiting on a reply from Italy, but its been a month and im not sure if they will even be able to send me a copy.

I would be grateful if you could bump some pictures over (of the manual and contents - if not to much trouble)

Ps hope you got the Chokes sorted.. - on that note, yours may well be different, as I dont have multi chokes on mine, they're fixed.

Hi Chap.

I dont suppose you have a manual for your Rizzini do you? Is yours a Side plate? Here is mine.View attachment 7732

I have a 1996 E.Rizzini, and am desperately trying to find a manual on how to strip the action to give it a clean out..

I dont want to just start undoing screws incase something pings out never to be seen again.. (I've never stripped a shotgun before) I have tried all sorts of searches online - and I am also currently waiting on a reply from Italy, but its been a month and im not sure if they will even be able to send me a copy.

I would be grateful if you could bump some pictures over (of the manual and contents - if not to much trouble)

Ps hope you got the Chokes sorted.. - on that note, yours may well be different, as I dont have multi chokes on mine, they're fixed.
Adam:  Have you tried just removing any recoil pad/butt-plate, and removing the stock bolt? That might be all it needs without removing the screws.  Then again, I could be wrong.

Teague will make chokes as required to a pattern supplied by you ( an old choke).

Adam 17 ,

If you have never stripped a gun down , why start now ?

Leave it to a gunsmith .

I have never seen an owners manual that describes how to diassemble and reassemble a shotgun action.

Adam:  Have you tried just removing any recoil pad/butt-plate, and removing the stock bolt? That might be all it needs without removing the screws.  Then again, I could be wrong.
I havnt, as at the moment I dont wish to make things worse(by loosing a spring or something), but some chaps on the dreaded FB said its worth a go, others have said not to bother and to take to a gunsmith.. So im still deciding.

Teague will make chokes as required to a pattern supplied by you ( an old choke).

Adam 17 ,

If you have never stripped a gun down , why start now ?

Leave it to a gunsmith .

I have never seen an owners manual that describes how to diassemble and reassemble a shotgun action.
Id like to start now, as it can save a fortune over the years to come. Even a gunsmith had to start somewhere, why shouldn't I???

That's fair enough(in regards to the manuals..) If I decide to go for it and take the action out, ill record it, so I have a record of what I done and when to get the gun back together.

I dont particularly want to strip itr into individual pieces but at least get the action out to see the condition of it, blow out any 'cobwebs' and give a light greasing, and maybe even see why the action is stiff to 'cock it'

Thanks for your input though, appreciate any and all comments I get.

Back