miroku 800sw

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For what it’s worth I’m sure they were around when I first started shooting in 1975 . I seem to remember one guy carting a  matching skeet and a trap gun around the local shoot . 

Around 1970-5 or possibly earlier. Before the year codes came out anyway. You could check when these started. Lovely guns.It also depends on the tang as these changed and can give a rough date if you know which one you have ie - Pre type 1, type 1, type 2 and type 3. Best get on the net!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the exact same model which I acquired for use as a 'Club Gun'. That gun had thousands of rounds through it during my ownership and NEVER missed a beat, no new springs, firing pins or anything else. The only thing that I did to it was to strip the varnish finish and oil it, due to people hitting the back of the 'Monte Carlo' stock comb on the bottom back board of the gun rack (TAKE NOTE  !). Lovely gun and I wish I still had it..  

Back