Another new gizmo....

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen something similar, it was used more by Trap shooters really. You adopted a VERY head forward 'gun mount' and this then allowed you to stick your right thumb up your right nostril.  It had the effect of keeping everything 'locked' together until after the shot.  Obviously it would be left thumb and nostril for left handers.

Are the clay shooters such a gullible breed? Are we buying in to whatever just so we might get a better score. I mean chokes in different shapes, sizes (not constriction) and material. Shots with diamond coating and unicorn dust. Sights with build in lead. And on and on it goes.

But that ones just takes the price. A poker chip with a drinking straw superglued on,  and a pice double-sided tape. All that for only 20$... What a bargain! 

But the glow in the dark clays look fun though.. 

Yes, I think there are many shooters willing to part with lots of money to get a better score. 

Might just superglue my hands and face to my gun in the morning, should eliminate both head lifting and cross dominance. 

Might need someone to load for me and take me to A&E afterwards but that’s a small price to pay for another 3 x’s on my card. 

The Mark 2 version has a cotton bud on the end so that you can clean your ear as you walk between stands  ! 

I have seen something similar, it was used more by Trap shooters really. You adopted a VERY head forward 'gun mount' and this then allowed you to stick your right thumb up your right nostril.  It had the effect of keeping everything 'locked' together until after the shot.  Obviously it would be left thumb and nostril for left handers.
good thing you mentioned that.  I know some shooters that would've struggled otherwise.  And they do usually have their thumb up something.

Latest posts

Back