Wanted. Browning Invector DS Half Choke

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geordieboy

As the Title suggests.  I want a Browning Invector DS Half Choke to fit my Browning Pro-Trap.

Cheers!

Hi

my brother got a pair of browning titanium chokes for his miroku, found it lightens the "nose" a lot compared to teague stainless, although a bit spendy , 1/4 and 1/2, they both throw great patterns, the half choke hammers most everything..the inportant bit is his scores are going up.

I’ve got a quarter and half Briley Spectrum chokes for sale if any use to you. Hardly used and have now sold the gun.

I’ve got a quarter and half Briley Spectrum chokes for sale if any use to you. Hardly used and have now sold the gun.
Afternoon Chesterse.  Many thanks for your kind offer.  I'll have to politely decline the offer I'm afraid.  Changing to aftermarket chokes opens me up to a whole world of more purchases and whilst not currently divorced, I fear another big purchase may upset the apple cart!  😄

I can just about get away with buying a Browning Matching half choke........I think.

Latest posts

Back